SPRING CLEANUP & SUMMER FUN
- Clean out the rain gutters of pine needles and such.
- Clean combustibles from under decks and buildings.
- Clean out the chimney flue and spark arrester for next winter.
- Remind your quad riders of safety rules to include:
- SLOW DOWN!!!—WEAR PROTECTIVE GEAR—RIDE WITH A GROUP
- Put ashes in a metal container outside and cover with water
- Make sure container is not on combustible material.
FIRE PLACES, STOVES, HEATERS
- Get them ready for fall use
- Do not leave outside fires unattended
- Have a charged hose present at all times.
- Do not burn in windy conditions.
- Remove combustible material within 10 feet
OPEN SLASH BURNING
- Inspection of burn site by Fire Department Rep.
- 24 hr. notification to Fire Dept.